Our Price: $1,895.00
ZooMe Flex Folding Travel Scooter/Easy one-motion fold.
The ZooMe Flex Folding 4 wheel Travel Scooter by Drive Medical is the perfect option for "On the go Lifestyles" combining an ultra-lightweight and compact space saving design. It's "Flex" feature for single motion folding and unfolding for transport makes it the easiest folding mobility scooter on the market. Hassle Free. No need to assemble or disassemble like most travel scooters. The compact design allows you to easily transport the scooter in the trunk of your car or for storage. The 4-wheel design allows for optimal stability on all types of terrain. The ZooMe Flex Folding Scooter comes with an angle adjustable delta tiller to position the controls in the ideal driving position, and provide easy throttle control for users with limited dexterity. Enhance your life and regain spontananity with easy transport with the new ZooMe Flex Portabe Scooter!
ZooMe Flex Folding Travel 4 wheel Scooter Features
Easy hassle free easy motion folding scooter by Drive Medical is one of the most compact folding mobility scooters on the market!
- Ultra-lightweight for superior portability
- Quick and Easy "Flex" folding design for transport and storage in one easy motion
- High-gloss shrouds for a protective finish
- Easy throttle control
- Delta tiller for users with limited dexterity
- Auto-folding seat with padded, adjustable armrests and fold down back
- Flat-free, non-marking tires for worry-free travel
- Easy-to-adjust tiller angle places the scooter's controls in the ideal position
- Anti-tip wheels for additional safety
The ZooMe Flex Folding Scooter http://www.drivemedical.com/index.php/zoome-flex-folding-travel-scooter-3493.html makes going on your next adventure easy! Perfect for those that face mobility challenges on a daily basis; stay active and explore the world with a ZooMe Flex Scooter: http://www.drivemedical.com/index.php/zoome-flex-folding-travel-scooter-3493.html
Take Your Next...The ZooMe Flex Folding Scooter http://www.drivemedical.com/ind...