Stand-N-Ride KEY FEATURES:
- 15 mile rangeF
- Fast/Slow Modes Variable Speed s up to 15 mph
- Slow mode(half speed) and fast mode switch (full speed)
- Patent-pending, wireless break down system
- Convenient, easy to remove battery pack can be charged off-board
- Folding tiller that eliminates the need to break down the unit for transport
- FREE Oversized basket can be mounted in the front or rear (seat option)
- Cutting-edge LED headlight
- Smart Horn
- Built in Cup Holder
- Non Marking Tires/Black Tires are now standard
Economical and practical, Fast and Fun to ride!
Warranty Information for the Stand N RideTHREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Three years on all structural frame components; including platform, seat post, and frame.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
• Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal.
• Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from EV Rider, LLC
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product not approved by EV Rider.
From one (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EV Rider’s option, without charge. Warranty labor charges are NOT included. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase, serial number and the date of purchase are always required. For warranty service, please contact Spinlife.com.
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS
Motor: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (The increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.)
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter. The Warranty excludes consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers, etc.)
The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
A Return Authorization must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.