Our Price: $1,999.00
Check out this Amazing EW36 Video! https://www.youtube.com/watch
The EW-36 Recreational Mobility Scooter defines Swag and Comfort with its 3 wheel high-power durability and style using a transaxle brushless electric motor. At full power the EW-36 can reach speed up to 18 mph which makes it easily the fastest mobility scooter on the market! Up to 45 mile range per single charge! Also included a reverse switch, armrest and large storage basket. The EW-36 comes equipped with a digital anti-theft alarm and two rear shock absorbers on the frame. The EW-36 is a great scooter for everday leisure use and an adventorous journey.
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 350 lbs.
- COLOR: See option box for current color choices.
- POWER: Electric
- WATTS: 500 Watt
- MOTOR TYPE: Transaxle differential brushless motor
- AMPS: 20 AH
- VOLTS: 48 Volt
- DIMENSIONS: 61” long x 29” wide x 41” high
- BASKET DIMENSIONS: 8" x 15" x 8"
- BATTERIES: 48 volt lead acid maintenance free battery
- TIRE SIZE: 16”/2.5”
- TURNING RADIUS: 50"
- CHARGER: Smart charger included
- SPEED: Up to 18mph
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 10"
- DISTANCE: Up to 45 miles per charge (distance varies by riders weight , terrain, road surface etc.)
- THROTTLE TYPE: Variable speed control- Twist Throttle
- KEY START: Yes
- BRAKING SYSTEM: Front and rear braking system
- DRIVE SYSTEM: Brushless motor
- HEAD LIGHT: Yes
- CARTON SIZE: Shipped on a pallet
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 280 lbs
- NET WEIGHT: 200 lbs
- ELECTRIC LIGHT: Yes
- BATTERY INDICATOR: Yes
- STORAGE BASKET: Yes
- SHOCK ABSORBER: Two rear shock absorber on the frame
- ALARM: Anti-theft alarm
- Ground to top of seat height: 28
|Wheel Type:||3 Wheel|
|Drivers Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Battery Charge Range:||45 miles|
|Top Speed:||18 mph|
Return policy for this item
- This supplier accepts return of items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 15 days of the original shipment date.
See additional information on this link.
- Restock fee of 15% on all returns.
- Damaged or Defective items must be reported within 3 days of delivery. See additional information on this link.
- Contact Customer Service at 800-969-3199 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available by selecting the Return Policy link in the footer of our website.
Warranty Mobility Scooters:
Three Year Limited Warranty
Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components; Seat post and frame.
One Year Limited Warranty
One (1) Year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be replaced at E-Wheels’ discretion.
The batteries are warranted by E-Wheels for 6 months after the purchase of the Unit.
Labor and service calls are NOT included: The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase is always required for warranty service. Please contact the dealer/company from whom you purchased your E-Wheels product.
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS
￼￼SHIPPING - DOMESTIC: Parts will be provided under warranty at no charge. All warranty items will be
￼shipped via UPS Ground. Shipping fees will be at the expense of the purchaser.
￼SHIPPING - INTERNATIONAL: Parts will be provided under warranty at no charge, but shipping to any
￼offshore and/or international location will be the responsibility of the purchaser. International and
￼offshore end-users must contact E-Wheels directly to initiate the warranty process.
￼￼MOTOR: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply.
￼(An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to excessive strain on the scooter).
￼SERVICE: Warranty service can be performed by E-Wheels or by an authorized service facility. Do not
￼return faulty parts to E-Wheels without prior consent. A request for a Return Authorization is required
￼prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units
￼and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
￼WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter.
￼This Warranty excludes:
￼Battery Charger: The charger carries a 30 day warranty.
￼Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts,
￼bulbs, upholstery and seating, throttle, brakes, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and
￼Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence,
￼improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, commercial use, or use other than
￼Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
￼Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent
￼Labor, service calls, shipping (including warranty claims), and other charges incurred for repair
￼of the product are not approved by E-Wheels unless authorized.
￼Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause.
￼Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious
￼within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is
￼normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not
￼covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty.
￼Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are
￼limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by
￼law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for
￼consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded