The ATTO battery has been tested and certified according to international standards, including ISO and IATA, in terms of design, integration, labor and QA.
2. Is there a refund policy?
Yes, there is a 14-day, full money-back guarantee. You will receive the full amount paid to Moving Life excluding shipping costs and taxes paid to your local vendors or authorities.
3. Do I need to assemble ATTO when it arrives?
No, ATTO comes fully assembled and ready to use from the box. Please watch the unboxing video.
5. Do you ship anywhere in the world?
Yes, we do!
6. What does the warranty cover?
After a certified Moving Life technician determines which parts need to be replaced, we will send them directly to you for the technician to replace. We cover all costs including parts, shipping and labor under your warranty period in the country where you purchased the product. If you purchased a Moving Life product from a dealer you should contact the dealer.
8. If my ATTO is in need of repair, do you make house calls?
Yes, we do! We will work with you to solve any problem you have with your ATTO as soon as possible. If necessary, we will dispatch a certified Moving Life technician to your location provided you are in the country where we purchased the product. If you purchased a Moving Life product from a dealer you should contact the dealer.
9. Who do I call when I have a problem?
For any technical question or repair, or in any event of an emergency, contact our technical support team from anywhere in the world, 24/7. If you purchased a Moving Life product from a dealer you should contact the dealer.
10. Does ATTO come with lubricant?
Yes, the lubricant is supplied inside the box. Please watch the unboxing video.
11. Do I need to lubricate ATTO on a regular basis?
Yes. To ensure long service life, ATTO should be lubricated every 6 months, following the simple instructions in your owner’s manual. This requires no special skills and can be done by everyone. All lubrication points are easily accessible. Please watch the instructional video to see how it is done.
12. What is ATTO’s life expectancy?
ATTO’s expected service life is 10 years and it will extend much longer provided care and maintenance procedures are carefully followed.
13. What certification tests has the battery passed?
ATTO was designed to comply with the following international safety requirements for medical electrical equipment –
Safety: EN12184 Labeling: ISO 7176-15 EMC: ISO 7176-21
Risk Management: ISO 14971
Regulatory Compliance: EEC: Annex V of 93/42/EEC
The European Medical Devices Directive of 93/42/EEC classifies the ATTO mobility scooter as a Class I device.
15. What type of motor do you use?
We have developed a fully customized, brushless, permanent magnet DC motor (BLDC), combining solid core engineering with powerful gears and a robust braking mechanism. This unique combination allows for a smooth drive over many years and great distances.
16. What is the wattage of your battery?
ATTO’s battery has a capacity of 250 W/h.
17. What type of battery technology do you use?
ATTO uses a powerful, yet compact and lightweight, 48-volt “non-spillable” lithium-Ion battery with a UL- and CE-approved charger with self-shutdown functionality for safety and extended battery life.
18. What materials is ATTO made of?
ATTO is composed of aviation-grade aluminum, high-tech plastics, nylon-enforced ABS and PU filled non-pneumatic tires.
19. Can I add arm rests to my ATTO?
Yes, you can order arm rests as an add-on.
20. What is the minimum ground clearance?
ATTO’s minimum ground clearance is 4 inches (10 cm).
21. What is the maximum incline degree?
The maximum incline is 6 degrees.
22. What is ATTO’s turning radius?
ATTO’s turning radius is 53 inches (135 cm).
23. Can ATTO drive in reverse?
Yes! ATTO is equipped with a driving direction button. Simply press on the button to change the driving direction.
24. What is ATTO’s maximum speed?
ATTO’s maximum driving speed is 4 mph (6.4 km/h) in most countries and above 6 mph (10 km/h) in some countries.
25. How much does ATTO weigh?
ATTO’s dimensions are:
28 in (72 cm)
15.3 in (39 cm)
16.5 in (42 cm)
35 in (90 cm)
47 in (120 cm)
22 in (56 cm)
28. Can I take ATTO on public transport?
Absolutely. ATTO was designed with public transport in mind and can be taken on trains, buses, taxis, ferries, etc.
29. Is ATTO’s battery wattage appropriate for air travel?
According to IATA standards, a mobility scooter’s Lithium-Ion battery is limited to 350 W/h. Some airline staff members are not aware of the standard for mobility scooters and will insist that the maximum wattage not exceed 150 W/h, the IATA’s limit for laptop batteries. At this point, you may present them with the battery certification documents you received with ATTO, whose battery has a capacity of 250 W/h.
30. Can I take ATTO on an airplane?
Yes. Most airlines will allow you to stow your ATTO in the overhead compartments in the cabin. Otherwise it can be stored in the baggage hold.
31. How long and how often should I charge the battery?
A 4- to 5-hour charge delivers up to 10 miles (16 km) of continuous driving on average. We recommend that the battery be recharged before it is completely drained in order to ensure long service life.
Our advanced Lithium-Ion battery uses all of its storage capacity all the time, so –
There is no “memory effect” as experienced with older battery technology
The battery can be used when only partially charged
32. Can I adjust the driving console and seat height?
Yes. The console can be adjusted to various heights and angles for maximum comfort, while the seat mechanism can be adjusted to one of three fixed heights. Please watch the instructional video to see how it is done.
33. Is it easy to load ATTO into and of a car?
34. How long does it take to fold up or unfold ATTO?
ATTO can be folded up or unfolded in as little as 10 seconds. Please watch the instructional video to see how it is done.
35. Can I ride my ATTO in the rain?
Only to get out of the rain! ATTO was designed for use in dry weather for the best performance and safety.
36. Can a non-disabled person legally drive an ATTO?
37. What is ATTO’s maximum weight allowance?
The maximum user weight for our current model is 220 lb (100 Kg).
38. Would certain medications restrict me from driving an ATTO?
If you regularly take medication that makes you drowsy, you should consider whether or not it would be safe to drive a mobility scooter. If you are in any doubt, consult your doctor. You should definitely not use a mobility scooter when under the influence of alcohol or medicinal marijuana.
39. Do I need training before driving an ATTO?
ATTO is very easy to operate. It requires no special skills and can be mastered quickly. To help you learn, please watch the instructional video.
If you are using a mobility vehicle for the first time, or if it has been a while since you have last driven one, we strongly advise you to practice to ensure that you can steer and control the vehicle properly and safely, especially on uneven surfaces.
40. Can the battery be charged separately?
Yes, you can charge the battery either on-board or off-board. Removing and reinstalling the battery is easy. Please watch the instructional video to see how it is done.
41. Can I use my ATTO indoors and outdoors?
ATTO was designed for use both indoors and outdoors on various surfaces, such as sidewalks, pavement, footpaths, bridleways, pedestrian areas and at street crossings.
42. Are there any age restrictions?
While there is no age limit, we recommend that users be taller than 5 feet (150 cm) for maximum safety.
43. What are the minimum recommended user requirements?
44. Who is ATTO intended for?
ATTO is intended for people with an injury, physical disability or medical condition that prevents them from walking long distances.