- A true one, two, three-step EZ folding/travel scooter. It features a weight capacity of 250 lbs. and a top speed of 4 mph.
- The Transport Plus is Lightweight, Airline Friendly, and easy to Load in a Car Trunk. It is Simple to Fold as Easy as 1,2,3.
- Unique design uses unusual folding concept
- Easy to use around at home, hotels or airports
- Can be stowed upright in any closet or corner
- Powerful 270 Watt 4-pole motor
- Articulated front end adds to greater stability
- 10 to 15 mile range per charge
- Lighting Package: front and rear lights
- Digital display & Key Operated!
- Removable seat to make even lighter and more portable.
- Note: Armrests are on back order until 9-30-10-5
Evrider Transport Plus-The Original 4 Wheel Folding Travel Scooter
Ready for transport and easily folded, the Transport Scooter is perfect for the active traveler. Disassembly is a snap, this foldable scooter was designed for your active lifestyle. Sealed Lead batteries makes this travel scooter airline safe.
The TranSport Foldable scooter is super portable and a great space saver! is sleek, stylish and extremely easy to operate.It features a weight capacity of 250 lbs. and a top speed of 4 mph. The scooter total weight is 46 lbs. when removing the batteries and seat. You can comfortably ride the Transport travel folding scooter in both indoor and outdoors. When traveling, this environmental friendly scooter, it easily folds up and rolls into small spaces like a closet or in the corner. For safety and added security, the TranSport scooter is key operated and features a speed control dial so you can control the maximum speed.
TranSport Plus Colors:
Copper-New Color-Very Sleek!
All Products – Except the Stand-N-Ride
THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components; including platform, seat post, and frame.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
One (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter or charger is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EV Rider, LLC’s option, without charge. Labor charges are NOT included. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase, serial number and the date of purchase are always required.
For warranty service, please contact the dealer/company from whom you purchased your EV Rider product.
6 MONTHS LIMITED WARRANTY
All spare parts carry a six month limited warranty from the day of sale. This includes replacement batteries and chargers sold separately from the original scooter purchase.
SHIPPING - DOMESTIC: All warranty items will be shipped via Fedex Ground. Requested expedited shipping will be at the expense of the purchaser.
SHIPPING - INTERNATIONAL: Parts will be provided under warranty at no charge, but shipping to any offshore and/or international location will be the responsibility of the purchaser. International and offshore end-users must contact the dealer/distributor directly to initiate the warranty process.
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS
Motor: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter).
The batteries are warranted by EV Rider for one year after the purchase of the Unit with the exception of the Stand-N- Ride scooter. Service: Warranty service can be performed by EV Rider, LLC or by an authorized EV Rider, LLC service facility. Do not return faulty parts to EV Rider, LLC without prior consent. A request for a Return Authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter. This Warranty excludes:
• Batteries that are provided free with the scooter. See the EV Rider invoice/packing slip for additional detail. • Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers, etc.)
• Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal.
• Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from EV Rider, LLC.
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product not approved by EV Rider, LLC.
Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
EV Rider Return Policy:
EV Rider charges a 15% inspection/restocking fee for ALL returned items.
All items must be returned within 30 days of date of purchase. (No exceptions) Shipping for returned items will be the customers responsibility once they are issued a return authorization as well as the original shipping cost which can range from $75.00 to $90.00 on Transport Scooters. These fees will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
Additional Fees will occur subject to inspection if the product in not returned in selling condition for repairs or replacement.
EV Rider Return Policy for Refused Goods:
If delivery of an item is refused, outward & return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee will apply.
Dealers must call EV Rider Tech Support and obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #)
Do not return units or parts without an RMA #. Returned units or parts with out a proper RMA number will be refused or returned at the shipper’s expense.
Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s). If their are any damages upon Evrider Inspection, Additional Fees will be deducted from the original cost.
Note: If an order is cancelled while in route the customer will be responsible for the outbound/return shipping of $75.00-$90.00 each way (depending on state zone) and the standard 15% re-stocking fee. No exceptions.
- Usually ships within 1-2 days.
- EVRider Transport Plus
- Overall Length
- Overall Width
- Overall Height (at Maximum Tiller Height)
- Overall Height (at Minimum Tiller Height)
- Legroom - Floorboard Length x Width
- 19" x 13"
- Deck Height - Floorboard to Floor
- Ground Clearance
- Turning Radius
- Folded Overall Length
- Folded Overall Width
- Folded Overall Height
- Weight with Std. 12V12AH Batteries
- 70 lb
- Weight with Opt. 112V11.5AH Li Ion Batteries
- 60 lb
- Weight without Batteries & Seat
- 46 lb
- Seat Type
- Folding backrest, ABS plastic with high density foam cushion
- Seat Width, Depth & Height
- 16" x 13½" x 13½"
- Seat Cushion Thickness
- Seat Height - Cushion to Deck
- Seat Height - Cushion to Floor
- Tire Type
- Solid Rubber Front and Rear
- Rim Type Rear
- Cast Aluminum
- Rim Type Front
- ABS Plastic
- OEM Spec Rear
- 200 x 50
- Outside Diameter Rear
- Tire Width Rear
- OEM Spec Front
- Outside Diameter Front
- Tire Width Front
- Battery Type & Power
- Std. 2 12V12AH SLA | Opt. 24V11.5AH Li Ion Battery Pack
- Brake System
- Electromagnetic Brake
- Climbing Angle - Maximum Recommended
- Charger Type
- 2 Amp, 110/240 Volt SLA Charger | 2.5Amp, 110/240 Volt, Li-Ion Charger
- Charging Time
- 4 - 6 hours
- S-Drive 45 Amp
- Driving Range
- 10 - 15 miles
- Load Capacity
- 250 lbs
- Motor & Drive Location
- 4-pole, 270 Watt, Rear-Wheel Drive
- Speed - Maximum
- 4 mph
- Metallic Blue, Burgundy, Copper and Plum
- Tiller Type
- Height Adjustable
- Throttle Control Type
- Digital Wig-Wag
- Anti-Tipper Wheels-Rear
- Front Horn only-No reverse beep
- Scooter Weight with 12AH Batteries Standard Batteries (FAA Approved)
- 70 lbs-but battery easy to remove (FAA Approved)
- Scooter Scooter Weight with with Lithium Batteries
- 60 lbs (lithium upgrade) & only 7 lbs (FAA Approved)
- Scooter Weight without Batteries
- Only 53 lbs
- Anti Tipping Wheels
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.