Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact our Customer Service Department within 3 days of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please be prepared to supply the order number and item number from your original confirmation e-mail, as well as your e-mail address and phone number. ELECTRIC WHEELS will make every reasonable effort to assist you by either providing replacement parts or technical assistance to solve the problem.
SHIPPING CHARGES INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE MERCHANDISE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE IMPORTANT
Credit or Refund
You can expect a credit or refund, less a 20% restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition. You will be refunded the purchase price, EXCLUDING the shipping cost and a 20% restocking fee.
Cancelled OrdersOrders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.
Returning an Item
Standard Return Shipping
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All products must be returned in good condition, to ensure a credit.
- Complete the return reason questionnaire and include it in the return package.
- Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
- Send the return package to the following address:
750 E. Covey Lane, Suite 135Phoenix, AZ 85024
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- It is recommended that you use UPS whenever possible for your return. Retain the return Tracking Number to monitor delivery status.
- To receive a refund or credit, items must be returned within 10 days of original shipment date.
- Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser.
To contact our Customer Service Department, please email email@example.com .
Returning an Oversized Item
Items are considered to be oversized if they are heavier than 30 pounds. You will not be refunded shipping charges under any circumstances on Oversized Items that are returned . Please be aware that shipping charges can be quite expensive for Oversized Items. Follow these steps to return an Oversized Item:
- If you have assembled the product, dissemble it before shipment using the original protective packaging materials.
- Package the disassembled item(s) securely in original product packaging, whenever possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All products must be returned in good condition, to insure a refund or credit.
- Complete the return reason questionnaire that was included with your packing slip. Remove the mailing label portion and include the remainder of the slip in the return package.
- Contact a Customer Service Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on arranging a freight delivery pickup for your items. Please have your customer ID number located on your packing list available when you call.
- You must be present at the location and time of pickup. All packaged item(s) must be at the front door for the freight driver.
- To receive a refund or credit, items must be returned within 15 days of original shipment date.
- Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser.
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the carton upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact ELECTRIC WHEELS Customer Service representative at email@example.com .
ELECTRIC WHEELS products are warranted to the original retail purchaser, when purchased directly from an authorized ELECTRIC WHEELS reseller, to be complete and free from defects in materials and workmanship in the frame and components, except for tires and inner tubes and batteries, for a period of:
- All electric scooters: 30 days from the date of purchase
- EWHEELS branded electric bicycles and Mobility scooters : 90 days from the date of purchase
ELECTRIC WHEELS replacement/maintenance parts & accessories: 30 days from the date of purchase/receipt when purchased directly from ELECTRIC WHEELS.
Shipping charges included in the Purchase Price of the Merchandise are non-refundable.
Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Specific Warranty Items
Batteries (factory-installed in a ELECTRIC WHEELS bike, scooter or conversion kit) are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (30) days from the date of purchase. The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, or normal wear. Batteries purchased as maintenance or accessory parts are warranted for 30 days from the date of purchase/receipt when purchased directly from ELECTRIC WHEELS.
Items Not Covered
Warranties are limited to replacement of parts and/or products determined by ELECTRIC WHEELS, at its sole discretion, to be defective. In cases where multiple components are missing, you may be redirected to the retailer for assistance.
ELECTRIC WHEELS Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to the following: Normal wear and tear; any damage, failure and/or loss caused by accident, shipping, misuse, neglect, abuse and/or failure to follow instructions or warnings as stated on the product or in the applicable owner’s manual or other printed materials provided with the product; damage, failure and/or loss caused by the use of the product for stunt riding, ramp jumping, competition, off-road use, acrobatics, trick riding or other similar activities,water damage, or use in any other manner for which such products were not specifically designed.
This warranty does not apply to any products or components, mechanical and/or electrical, which have in any way been altered from their original configuration by any person. ELECTRIC WHEELS will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
The ELECTRIC WHEELS Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to any ELECTRIC WHEELS product used for rental or commercial purposes unless the specific product is designated, labeled or marketed by ELECTRIC WHEELS as acceptable for rental or commercial use.
The ELECTRIC WHEELS Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to any ELECTRIC WHEELS product sold by a non-authorized reseller or retailer.
The ELECTRIC WHEELS Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to any replacement, maintenance or accessory parts not sold directly by ELECTRIC WHEELS to the original retail purchaser.
Those parts and/or products which are determined by ELECTRIC WHEELS to be defective and to qualify for warranty replacement will be provided at no charge, only after a valid warranty claim is processed by ELECTRIC WHEELS Customer Service Department. Warranty claims must be made by the original purchaser by contacting the ELECTRIC WHEELS Customer Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within the warranty period (stated above). Standard Shipping & Handling fees will apply to all orders placed for warranty parts and/or products and will be charged to the customer/warranty claimant at the time said parts and/or products are shipped from ELECTRIC WHEELS.
ELECTRIC WHEELS, at its sole discretion, has the option of replacing with a new part, or factory re-certified part. The Limited Warranty stated herein is in lieu of and expressly excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether expressed or implied by law or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any warranties for merchantability and/or fitness for any particular purpose. ELECTRIC WHEELS shall in no event be liable or responsible for incidental or consequential losses, damages or expenses in connection with their products. The liability of ELECTRIC WHEELS hereunder is expressly limited to the replacement of goods complying with this warranty or at the sole discretion of ELECTRIC WHEELS to the repayment of an amount equivalent to the purchase price of the product in question.
Parts and Repairs
Please contact an authorized Dealer or ELECTRIC WHEELS Customer Service directly with any parts and repairs questions at email@example.com .
Tires and inner tubes are warranted to be free from manufacturing and material defects for 30 days. The tire and inner tube warranty does not include damage from normal road hazards, flat tires, tire cuts and the like, skid wear or blowouts from over inflation or other such misuse, or normal wear.