The Go-Chair has been a long-time customer favorite of the Pride Mobility lineup, so with a revamped design and even better features, the newly updated Go-Chair is sure to keep its crowd-pleasing reputation.
What Makes This Different
The Go-Chair now features two 18AH batteries for an extended drive range of up to 8.74 miles on a single charge. With a turning radius of just 25.4" (25.4" with footplate down, 22.25" with footplate up), the new Go-Chair has even better maneuverability than before. You can confidently take your Go-Chair anywhere knowing it will navigate through tight spaces or crowded places. The Go-Chair easily disassembles into 6 small, lightweight pieces for convenient transport. With the Go-Chair you'll travel in comfort. The roomy stadium-style seat is comfortable and features flip-back armrests that are both height and width adjustable so you can get on and off of the Go-Chair without hassle. The new Go-Chair design offers two separete storage compartments beneath the seat, so you can securely stow personal belongings while you're on-the-go.
Get out there in style with the all-new Go-Chair.
The all-new Go-Chair is re-engineered from the ground up, offering a bold new style available in an array of contemporary colors.
Enhanced performance and comfort, along with feather-touch disassembly, allows you to enjoy light-weight travel and independence on the go.
With an increased weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a sleek, bold look, the new Go-Chair makes travel easy.
- Number one for portability
- Choice of 6 colors
- 18" x 17", 5-point swivel seat with latch release
- Increased 300 lb. weight capacity
- Faster speed - up to 3.7 mph
- Larger, 18 amp batteries
- Improved agility - longer wheel base; wider stance; compact turning radius 25.4"
- Dual swing-away, under seat storage bins
- Larger, height & width adjustable armrests
- Larger footplate
- One hand feather-touch disassembly
- 60" lap belt
Go-Chair Key Features
18”x17”, 5 point swivel seat with height and width adjustable armrest
Dual swing-away, under seat storage for added convenience
Simple frame separation with only one hand easily disassembles into three super-lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
Maximum Foot Space
Large footplate for comfortability
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors