Sheri was great to work with, she gave her opinion on what the best scooter would be for you. She asked questions about your needs and made suggestions on what she thought would work best for you. The Luggie has been great so far. I have taken it out to an art show and to the botanical gardens. Did not have a problem with it, very powerful. So thankful that it has given me some of my freedom back.
EXTRA BONUS SPECIAL:FREE TRAVEL BAG WITH PURCHASE! ($199 VALUE)
PLUS TAKE AN ADDITIONAL $200 OFF THE SALE PRICE. DISCOUNT CODE: LUGGIE200
The New Luggie Elite folding Lightweight Travel Scooter is packed with New Features, incuding an LED Battery Indicator, Auto Retractable Bumper, 16.5" larger seat and Armrests included standard. It also has a increased weight capacity of 320 lbs. The Lugie Elite 2017 is the ideal scooter for those on the go who want a Portable Folding Lightweight Scooter and Easy Go System that is exclusive to Luggie Scooters. The ability to roll it awayand fold it down flatter than any other scooter has been the real niche' we have created in the market. The New Luggie 2017 Elite offers Superb Performance, Sleek Style and Versaility and is the Newest Generation to the Luggie Series, by FreeRider USA.
Key Luggie Elite Features:
- FAVORITE FEATURE-EASIEST PORTABLE SCOOTER TO TRANSFER IN A CAR!
- New Luggie Elite updated with 16.5" Larger Seat with Armrests Standard Included!
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability.
- Modular design for easy serviceability.
- New! 16.5" wide seat, 2" wider than the standard seat
- Retractable ergonomic front tiller
- LED Battery indicator
- Convent off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- PU non-scuffing tires Auto-connecting front to rear cable.
- Optional Accessories Soft shell bag, Battery bag & Home charging station
- Better turning radius than any other heavy dury travel folding scooter on the market!
- Everyone Loves the Easy In-Easy Out Super Lightweight Battery below!
- FREE TRAVEL BAG ($199 VALUE) for a limited time.
PLUS FOR A LMITED TIME TAKE AN ADDITIONAL $200 OFF THE SALE PRICE. DISCOUNT CODE: LUGGIE200
Check out it out-Watch Luggie in action below!
3 Years Structural Frame: Luggie Scooter, Freerider Healthcare warranties the frame of its Mobility Scooters under normal use for a period of 3 Years (36 months).
1 Year Motor, Transaxle, Brake Assembly, Electrical Components: Luggie Scooter, Inc., Freerider Healthcare warranties the Motor/Transaxle/Brake and Electronics of the Mobility Scooters, under normal use for a period of 1 Year (12 months).
1 Year Lithium Batteries: Luggie Scooter, Inc., Freerider Healthcare warranties the lithium batteries of the Mobility Scooters, under normal use for the period of 1 Year (12 month).
30 Days Limited Warranty on All Plastic Parts: Luggie Scooter Inc., Freerider Healthcare warranties all plastic parts (Tiller Clamp, Chassis Hooks, Trigger, Tiller Lever, etc., Excluding all electrical parts and the motor ) of the Mobility Scooters, under normal use for a period of 30 days.
Freerider Return policy
Freerider USA Restocking Fee is 20% when the return within 14 calendar days after the scooter is delivered and customer is responsible for return shipping in the same box. Restocking fee is 30% when the return within 30 calendar days after the scooter is delivered.
Repacking fee is $40.00 for Scooter only.
Note: Outward Shipping will be deducted from all returns and customer will be responsible for sending it back to Luggie at their own expense. No Returns are accepted without Return Authorization Numbers.
- Luggie Elite
- Length (Folded)
- Weight Capacity
- 320 lbs
- Weight (Scooter)
- 51.7 lbs
- Weight Scooter + Batteries
- 56.9 lbs
- 1 x 10.5AH Lithium Ion
- Battery Charger
- 5-amp Off-board Charger
- Max Speed
- 4 mph
- 14.3 miles
- Turning Radius
- Ground Clearance
- Max Incline
- Front: 2"x6" PU solid/Rear: 2"x7" PU solid
- Drive System
- 24-Volt DC Motor, Sealed Miini-Transaxle, Rear Wheel Drive
- Maximum Range Per Charge*
- Up to 6 Miles (12 AH)♪Up to 9.7 Miles (18 AH)
I have just used my Luggie on a vacation that included air travel and a cruise. They portability was excellent, and after a little practice the folding was simple. Stateroom entry on the cruise ship was simple, only cabin door was auto close adding some difficulty. Folding and loading in the car was a snap, and the airlines were most helpful. The main cons were that with no key I was always worried when I left it at the entry to say a restaurant, and the lack of a reversing alert for fellow passengers on the ship gave problems when exiting the elevators. All in all a most handy scooter.