Drive Medical Scout 4 Wheel Travel Power Scooter
Scout 4 Wheel Portable Scooter by Drive Description
The Scout transportable scooter combines easy and convenient mobility with superior value. The Scout is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble-perfect for taking wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. It can be disassembled quickly and easily into five easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck, or van and taking shopping or on vacation. The four-wheel version of the Spitfire Scout allows for enhanced stability on rougher outdoor terrain. The Scout also offers great features like a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make operating the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity.
This model comes with color-through panels to hide scuffs and scratches and black wheel rims. Quick and easy disassembly Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches Armrests are padded and adjustable Quick connect batteries Ergonomic throttle control Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest Flat-free, non-marking tires Large, plastic carry basket Easy-to-adjust tiller Anti-tip wheels Delta tiller Easy freewheel operation Weight capacity: 300 lbs Max speed: 4.25 mph Max cruising range: 9 miles Turning radius: 53.75-inch Ground clearance: 2.5-inch Climbing angle: 6 degrees Tire size: 8-inch x 2-inch Flat Free Seat height: 17-inch -19-inch Seat dimensions: 16 inches long x 16.5 inches wide x (H) Overall dimensions: 42.5 inches long x 20.5 inches wide x 35 inches high Item weight: 94 lbs Power source: 2 - 12V 12AH Battery Materials: Steel Model: sfscout4
Dynamic Suspension Technology (DST) features front and rear suspension coils for the most comfortable ride on all terrain.
Charge port located on the control panel and battery pack for easy charging.
Interchangeable color panels in red and blue.
Quick & easy disassembly.
Armrests are padded, contoured, width and angle adjustable. Armrest covers with reflectors.
- Delta tiller with ergonomic throttle control. Large plastic basket with carry handle.
- Height adjustable swivel seat with fold down backrest. • Anti-tip wheels.
- Quick and easy disassembly; Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest; Armrests are padded and adjustable; Comes with large plastic carry basket
- Delta tiller is easy to adjust; Ergonomic throttle control with easy freewheel operation
- Flat-free, non-marking tires with anti-tip wheels
- Seat Width: 16.5 inches; Max Speed: 4.25 mph; Climbing Angle: 6 degrees; Maximum Range: 9 miles; Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700rpm; Turning Radius: 53.75 inches; Ground Clearance: 2.5 inches; Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Quick Model Specifications
Size 42.5" (L) x 21.5" (W) Color Red Dimensions 42.5 x 20.5 x 36 inches
Freewheel Mode Yes
Front Wheels 8" x 2"
Rear Wheels 8" x 2"
Anti-Tip Wheels 2" x 3⁄4"
Base Weight 70 lbs.
Battery Weight (Pair) 30 lbs. (20 AH)
Seat Weight 23 lbs.
Heaviest Piece Weight Front Section: 43 lbs.
Total Weight 123 lbs.